nice poems


Friday, January 8, 2016

TO YOU MY RIVAL.. DUET



Sunsampaul d PHILOSOPHER

The dark lad I saw
Whom said her name is Juwon
I never knew was Adams
I never knew it Hard Arms
Now grey and white matters lodge in your vacant brains
Truncating the main grains in your terrain
In the arena of love I see my self engaged to her
Then you came hijacking the weapon of my fertility
You inculcated a philanthropic scene of anger
The moment i learnt you were in love with Juwon
My heart was in search of how to hit you



Adams

Oh – my friend Paul, I wish to know
Why you did such harm to my name
With many lies you made me foe
Of all who with me – once played the game
Of love – friendship – and others so
But this i want you to know

A spilt jar – oils the ground
Fallen bread can still be dusted
What goes around – surely – comes around
We were once better, and our friendship lasted
Now you disparage me all around
Forgetting, that before this Juwon came
We stood together on a level ground
Now our love died and is wasted.
I swear – come sun come rain
To destroy you I will try
For I have lived with much pain
From your attitude, which I now decry
Which you must pay for, again and again
Before we meet – up above the sky.
For joy which do not last forever
My dear friend became my rival


Sunsampaul d PHILOSOPHER

To you my rival.
We were once brothers In the Mission of Patrick
Now you made a lady
Make us rivals of more trick.
Leave her to me for she is mine
I dined and wined with Juwon
And that made her fine
Why do you choose to stab me in my spine?



Adams

Now my rival, once so dear
I remember how we used to live
Before this era of hatred and fear
Just before I came to conceive
That our friendship had begun to tear

For love of Juwon– yet we lived
Under the same roof – so near
Deceived – yet could not believe.

My name you aimed to destroy.
For a love that will not be yours


 Sunsampaul d PHILOSOPHER

The last time I woke you up
You sounded like a bard that lost his baton
Murmuring in phantom
All in sweet tongue
I laughed because I knew
You were trying to be Plato.
But am still Socrates
My thought conquers your thoughts
You broke the bond of our friendship
All for the sake of Juwon
I can't count how you raped me of my joy
Leaving me to sow in turns



Adams

You lie.. because I cared for you and loved you much
But Your tricks – you never ceased to employ
Yet my affection for you it did not touch
Of me you lied – to my dear Juwon
Yet my feelings for you it did not crush.


Sunsampaul d PHILOSOPHER

I can't believe a beautiful lady like her
Will make us fight at night
Like we were never knights
Of the holy Constantine
In seminary we were reared
Why after leaving there , should Juwon separate us?
Adams my dear
You now made yourself my foe

Brain teaser .
Basking in basket of nemesis
Pharisees mocked you in their mistiness
You wander the part of mine to gain my lover.
Mimicking my muse of amusement.
But now.
Just like a bull without horns
I wish we continue in the love we shared
And do away with this lady who came to separate us.

Her beauty rang like a bell deafening our ears
But now she runs with our wealth to her true lover



Adams

Oh Paul. dear Paul
We were once tied together
Now we struggle separately for survival
To gain a lover – you lost someone dearer
My Juwon – that later showed you denial.
And now you seek my attention
Hope you are returning with a better intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment