nice poems


Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I AM THIRTY - THREE-TEN(a poem by Sunsampaul Egwu)


I am always strong
No wonder I barely go wrong
My bones can't be cracked
My brain can't be hacked

I am the apple of God's eye
No wonder I'm called the son of the most high
You want to know my dream
Then be ready to dive in the stream

To my rivals I am untouchable
To my foes I am invisible
I am thirty-three-ten
My prowesses are more then that of Ben ten

My destiny is on God's foundation
I will be the best in this generation
I am thirty-three-ten
I am not the lad you used to know then

I am always peaceful
That's why my peace is full
I am always tenacious
That's why since I clocked ten, I am still voracious

I am thirty-three-ten
I am always ready to learn
I always love to write
That's why I am always right

©Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher
Sunsampaul4globe@gmail.com
+2348180861170
07:01:2017
12:03pm

No comments:

Post a Comment