nice poems


Friday, January 29, 2016

A TASTEFUL TASTE(a poem by Sunsampaul Egwu)

Drumming like a drummer boy,
I've loved to see the summer burns.
Wet under my blanket,
With the good and bad trumpets.
They awaken corpse in casket,
It seems wasted, even after I fasted.

Alone in the confines of my heart,
I've seen the divine history of my mat.
My prophecies are no longer mysteries,
But in ecstasies defeating our histories.

A new dawn has come
For me to taste the tasteful taste,
Yesterday is gone. Welcome today,
Twenty-fifteen waved goodbye
To a tasteful twenty-sixteen.

A tasteful taste has come,
when souls pile out their tasteful resolutions.
Like rangers they fire to acquire the desire they admire.
Like strangers they become meek and gentle never to fumble and stumble.

A tasteful taste is here,
When good characters are born.
And bad characters will be burn,
Take the bull by the horn before you land in a happy sorrow
Trade a righteous path lest you step into an awkward awesome pit.

©Copyright
#Sunsampaul d Philosopher
01-01-16
00:20am

No comments:

Post a Comment