nice poems


Wednesday, July 13, 2016

PASSIONATE REVENGE(a poem by Sunsampaul Egwu)

Like tribal marks, they planted tattoos on my chest,
They created zebra crossing on my palms and I couldn't rest.
They whipped me with whips
And sent thunder to paralyze my ribs.

My soften tender voice  cry for revenge,
My drop down blood is ready to avenge.
My throat of life will never be retrenched,
Even if they all lay on one bench.

Today I'll catapult my dazzling anger to their homes,
Even if they run to Rome.
I'll behead those who beheaded us,
I'll never allow them run away even with a single horse.

I'll not allow them see tomorrow,
They will all sing songs of sorrow.
Because I'll prepare my deadly arrow,
That will fire and put them in hollow.

I'll quench my their sleep,
And make them weep.
I'll make their day become night,
I'll fight them like a Knight.

I'll catapult nemesis to their deities,
And make them foolish in doing their duties.
I'll summon the sun to strangle them,
And make sure they loose their breaths.

©Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher
Sunsampaul4globe@gmail.com
+2348180861170
11:07:16
07:35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment