nice poems


Wednesday, July 13, 2016

HONEY MOON(a poem by Sunsampaul Egwu)

I've seen many ladies
But among them all
I've this special one in mind
She's unique in nature
She's always my honey moon

I've made friends with many lasses
But among them all
This lass will not be the last
Cos she added smile on my faces
Her accent is so decent
She's always simple
She's lives without a pimple

Today I celebrate her
With my fans
I dedicate this poem to her
Like poetic gems; we met at arthub
Like love birds; we perch on the seats
Close to each other; we chat and laugh

It wasn't long; we became best of friends
She's from my home town
Which tells she's barely frown
So I present to her this poem
As her birthday counts

Like a dazzling creature
She's unique in nature
Her skill has no suture
She has not been tortured

She's God's favourite
In everything she's right
In his arthub she bubbles
And smile like my honey moon

She's a great woman
Very caring to humans
Knowing her added grace to my prowess
Today I celebrate with you
Edirisma Abiyone Sissy
Happy birthday, wishing you many more years in life

©Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher
Sunsampaul4globe@gmail.com
+2348180861170
30:06:16
05:51pm

No comments:

Post a Comment