nice poems


Wednesday, July 13, 2016

MISS BIMBO(a poem by Sunsampaul Egwu)

Like a stunning angel
Your smile brightens every nightingale
Your soft solemn voice echoes
And your sweet reddish tongue rolled

That very night I saw you
Your accent was decent
Your silence was salient
And you were so innocent

The two water melons on your chest
Stayed gallantly like don't even rest
They're sighted my sight
And I thought touching them is my right
They made me Loose my mind
That made me want to wind

Your stunning skin is captivating
A glance at it;my urge started activating
Your soft tender nails cuddled
As your back-side moved like a saddle

Your frenzied driving lip
Is all I want to see
I thought of giving a leap
Each time you go too deep
Oh! It's too much
You don't have to do such

You drop an atom of your spittle
Which wasn't even little
I knew it would be liquid
Though it was also placid

Your little whitish spittle
Mix with mine that wasn't little
It cleansed me and I wasn't belittled
It removed the stains in my soul
And eliminated all my foes

I became whiter than snow
And every time I sowed
I blossom and flourish
I can never be weak nor perish
Oh! Miss Bimbo
A day with you is always
A divine appointed day

©Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher
Sunsampaul4globe@gmail.com
+2348180861170
30:06:16
09:37am

No comments:

Post a Comment