nice poems


Monday, August 1, 2016

MARIAN SHRINE ‪(a duet by Sunsampaul‬ d Philosopher and Adams)

Sunsampaul d PHILOSOPHER

Neck cracking, throat choking,

rendering renditions to the lady unseen

Lady stunning in her garment

Caressing my skin with her nails.

Mouth murmuring , teeth gnashing

All in ecstasy of her assumption.

Adams.

Her very day of glory

Which will mark our story

It started before she assumed

When she went to Cana and the wine was consumed

The couples came to Marian shine

And receive abundance of wine.

Sunsampaul d PHILOSOPHER

I long for her, more than my mum

Her Supremacy transformed my emergency

Blowing my thought of fallacies

To that of ecstasies

Prophecies in magnanimity

Swallowing d semen of divinity.

Adams.

I will continue to speak of her

She has gone but remains not too far

In all my pains and distress

When i seek for success

I still sneak into her shrine

Reminding her of that precious time

When it was not his time

Yet she made him pay the fine.

Sunsampaul d PHILOSOPHER

I will lift my sound city voice to render a magnified praises to her

Her simplicity brought us humility

Her virginity brought us purity

Her sincerity brought us honesty

Her divinity brought us loyalty.


Adams

I stand dumb to render her virtues.

Her candor and simple reticence

Her simplicity is an experience

Her nobility affable

Her generosity laudable

Sunsampaul d PHILOSOPHER

This is what I know

Her meekness is sweeter than milk

Licking my lips as I sip

From the fountain of life in her shrine,

The wine of twelve apostles with which I dined

Knowing her loving lip has caress my lip

Her majesty in my loyalty

I honour her in sovereignty

Ave Maria!

Adams

Gratia plena i sing

Ora pro nobis peccatoribus.. we ring

Running to Marian shrine everyday

So we invite all good friends in their needs

To join us in this race today

To the Marian shrine of hope.

Courtesy: Sunsampaul La Philosophos et Adams

Duet not Duel by

#Sunsampaul d Philosopher

‪#‎Adams‬

25/07/2016
07:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment