nice poems


Thursday, February 23, 2017

BOND OF LOVE- Episode 14 by Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher

Hearing that Stella has gone to school, Samuel quickly headed for her
school, he met her after the assembly as she was about going in for
first lecture. He walked into the class of great teenagers and
signaled Stella to excuse him.




"Sis, I know what I'm about to say may sound strange to you, but take
it serious for it's the truth" he said.





"See, Samuel if you can't tell me why you called me out, I'll walk out
of you now" she said rudely.





"Okay the message is that, last might I dreamt that something terrible
will happen to you today" he opened up.



"See this guy, are you kidding , something like what, you think your
powerful vision will lead you to me just like it did to mum years
back, no you lied? She retorted.





"You must be careful, don't fight anyone today pls, don't look for
trouble, just study and return else you will regret the result if you
go against my warning" Samuel warned her.





Stella paid a deaf ear, hissed and walked out of his brother, she
never for once believe in her brother's power even when her friends at
home believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment