nice poems


Thursday, February 23, 2017

BOND OF LOVE- Episode 12 by Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher

Twelves years later their son whom they named Samuel began to feel s
supernatural power in him. When he was seven the power started
manifested but he didn't felt it. But now he's twelve it was coming
powerfully.



 Most times he will sleep and dream of what will happen to people
whether good or bad. A times he will pray about it but won't tell it
to whom it concerns.



This continues until, he dreamt that his mother will get an accident
if she traveled by air to a business trip.



 He was scared to tell the mother, he started sweating profusely in
his room on that fateful Wednesday morning, till the mother walked
into his room.




"Samuel what are you doing still on your bed"
She enquired?. The little boy made no sign of response.




"C'mon son, what's wrong talk to your mother, mummy is here for you"
she said, drawing closer to him.





Mum I always dream about what will happen to people any night I sleep
and most times I've witness them come to pass, two occasions was my
class mate and I failed to warned them because I was doubting it" he
explained.



"Oh! Son is like you've a great power to see vision through dream,
don't worry we shall discuss it when I'm back for my trip" She
concluded.


"No! Mum, I also had a terrible dream about you last night that's why
I'm sweating profusely when I woke up, I've been planning on telling
you mum" he opened up. This left Agnes in shock, she wanted to know
what her son dreamt about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment