nice poems


Wednesday, April 20, 2016

DECENT SAINT by Sunsampaul Egwu





 My friend have you seen
The decent saint that was sent
To fill me with his accent.
His apparel Fashed on my eyes,
Everywhere was very bright,
Even when there was no light.

¶¶
My soft tender lip cuddled,
My white shining teeth flooded.
With Spittles of fear and anxiety
My feet lodged in serenity.
Suddenly I heard him whispered,
His voice sounded like that of a leopard.

¶¶¶
He said to me in solemn tone
To look up and see the moon,
Never to give up on any doom,
But to explore and boom.
So I got up instantly and zoom,
The sound so loud like that of a bull.

¶¶¶¶
This decent saint caressed me with hope,
Cuddled me and removed the enemies' ropes.
The arena began to fade,
I thought that was how it was made;
He gave me a close gaze,
Yellow and red light shone on my face.
The next thing I saw was myself on a mirror

¶¶¶¶¶
I'm a decent saint,
My sent accent
Is so innocent
Like that of a real saint.
No wonder you desired
To vent what you scent
Without my consent.

©Copyright
#Sunsampaul d Philosopher
Sunsampaul4globe@gmail.com
+2348180861170
19-04-16
05:47am

No comments:

Post a Comment