nice poems


Thursday, February 9, 2017

BOND OF LOVE- Episode 7 by Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher


As soon as Agnes approached Maxwell, he found him in the pool of his own tears. Maxwell, who is now a changed man and decided to settle down is now being haunted by his ex- lovers.



"Maxwell, I deeply understands how you feel, I read most of the comments on our pre- wedding photos. Tell me the truth, were you that bad" Agnes asked feeling pity.



I've been through hard times when I was a child, as I grew into a man I lived a wayward life, changing women like clothes, tasting them same way I taste different kinds of soup. That was actually the same thing I wanted to do to you, but when you came into my life, the addiction  of womanizing you halted. I fell head over heel for you, you transformed me and I vowed to desist from womanizing" Maxwell explained while Sobbing.



After all Maxwell said, Agnes made up her mind to be with him come rain come sunshine, for better for worse. She took to her social medias to express her untouchable love for Maxwell, defending him and promising her fans that they'll forever be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment