nice poems


Monday, November 23, 2015

MY LIT-RAY-CHURL IN LITERATURE(poem by Sunsampaul)

MY LIT-RAY-CHURL IN LITERATURE
(Life experience.com)
(Citadeloflife.blogspot.com)
#Sunsampaul d Philosopher

My Lit-ray-churl in Literature
Filled with artistic creatures
Of benevolence nature
I write to fuss my pals with my muse
Making them know I lit ray of churl
Burning my foes in woe
Leaving them unclad behaving like a clown

My Lit-ray-churl is the father of Literature
My muse the first son of art
My prowess the grand patron of philosophy, logic, ethics, metaphysics,
epistemology and aesthetics.

My Methodology I found lodging between the thighs of
ecology,eulogy,sociology psychology and physiology.

My Lit-ray-churl in Literature is all texts
Written about a specific field of Philosophy
Searching for the past ,the present and the future of the figurative
pictures I saw in nature

Developing human mind,
To accommodate the sweetness and bitterness of life
Speaking reality in formality without partiality
I write from experiences not from expectations

The prowess in my Lit-ray-churl reveals the unseen of man's heart
To show the truth hidden in darkness
Sharing wisdom from the root of Solomon
Basking in ecstasies of my prophecies

I Lit rays in Prose
Evaluate Poetry
And bisect Drama
I uses words not languages
I spread muse that amuse and fuss
My Lit-ray-churl in literature
Is an artistic work of prowess

©Copyright
#Sunsampaul d Philosopher
#My Lit-ray-churl in Literarure
21/11/2015
11:17am

No comments:

Post a Comment