nice poems


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

EXERCISE REDUCES EXCESS SIZE(a poem by Sunsampaul Egwu)


Exercise reduces Excess size
Though it doesn't come with a prize
That's why it's good for the wise
It burn fat and give you good shape
No it won't make you look like an ape

Exercise gives you good health
Try embark in cycling
For it's more beneficiary than ultimate cycling
Exercise can make you jump from a pinnacle
It's better than the money doubling called naracle
Ask Mr Jim he's always in the gym
So exercise will reduce his excess size



Exercise is my breakfast
No wonder I'm very strong whenever I fast
Back then in my past
Every race I encountered I didn't emerge last
Cos my knowledge in exercise is vast
Just like that big Lagos mast

Ask my brother Mark
He'll tell you the gym is around the park
The inside is never dark
The gym will make you strong like shark
Even the fat ones will become slim when they
come back

©Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher
08180861170
#Philosopher #Rhyme #RandomLines #Rhythm #Punchline #Pun #Exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment