nice poems


Thursday, December 22, 2016

GIFTED HAND(a poem by Sunsampaul Egwu)


I've seen a hand so wide,
It contains peace both outside and inside.
Gifting blessings from above,
Sprinkling graces like a dove.

I've seen its nails so white,
Sparkling and dazzling bright.
Blessed is the hand that giveth,
Than the hand that taketh.

I've seen a hand widely stretched,
Trying to pick up favour  farfetched.
A hand that took nails for our nails,
A hand that is ready to send goodwill mails.

I've seen a hand that took lashes for our lashes,
Yet it appearance still flashes.
A hand so innocent
Just like a decent saint.

I've seen a hand of giving,
A hand that can never be stingy,
A hand that never lack,
A hand that doesn't crack.

©Sunsampaul Egwu Philosopher
14:12:16
12:55pm

No comments:

Post a Comment